How to perform Asthi Visarjan by Courier/Post?
Asthi Visarjan is a last rite/ritual being performed by the Hindus, in order to provide salvation or moksha to the departed soul of their loved ones. The ashes of the dead ones are being immersed over the holy river the Ganges in order to provide salvation & the Teerth purohits or pandas(priest) perform a poojan to immerse the ashes over the holy river in teerth sthals i.e Kaashi, Prayag, Haridwar & Gaya.
Many people in India & NRI’s from abroad come with the Asthi Kalash over the Teerth sthals to perform the poojan and immersion, but the one who wishes & not is able to come due to office work, emergency or any other reasons can perform the Asthi Visarjan poojan over these Teerth sthals live by sending us the Asthi Kalash through courier/post.
Prayag Pandits provides the asthi visarjan poojan live over video conferencing app live in these Teerth sthals.
Here are the following steps:-
- Contact Prayag Pandits through mail or call.
- Select the Teerth sthals where you want to perform the poojan.
- Send the Courier to our provided address on your own.
- Prayag Pandits officials receive the courier & inform you over mail/call/text.
- Provide information of the deceased soul as our official asked you for.
- Confirm the poojan day, date & timings.
- Prayag Pandits official will host a meeting over ZOOM app and send you the login credentials over mail.
- Be present over the video conference with the family members of yours to perform the poojan live straight through the teerth sthals.
- After poojan, a small video of the full rituals will be sent to you by mail.
- Be careful, while packing the courier. Follow the steps Prayag Pandits provide to you while packing.
- Provide us with clear information of the deceased soul, gothra, forefathers info, the name of the person performing the poojan & the cause of death asked by us.
- Please make the full payment before the poojan, which is 100% refundable if gets cancelled by your side.
Asthi Visarjan by post/courier is very much helpful for people living outside India(NRI’s) and for the people living in India who don’t have time to come and perform the rituals. Prayag Pandits is one step solution for this.
For more details, click here.