- We are not at all liable for any delays caused by events beyond our control, such as riots, bombings, fire, acts of God, government implied policies or acts of war.
- Our Services may include boat rides. All our boats are sanitised before each service and all our team members wear masks at all times. The customers are required to carry their safety masks with them and hand sanitizers.
- Our service packages like poojan packages include boat rides in certain teerth sthals. These include Varanasi, Prayagraj and Garh Mukteshwar. The inclusion of boat rides is charged in complete accordance with rates specified by the Government. In the event you are charged or being asked to pay for any irrelevant charges, please let us know. Our team will take suitable action.
- Although each of our service package comes with a fixed price, but there may be times when the pandit or purohit may ask you for dakshina or some sort of daan. It depends completely on you if you want to pay him or not. This is subject to your happiness or satisfaction regarding the pandit ji’s efforts for the complete poojan. Also, this is completely your responsibilty what amount you pay to him at your satisfaction. We must not be held responsible for any amount you are paying to him.
- Other than this, during the whole service, if you feel anyone is trying to demand money (which was not mentioned by us) from you (the boatman, the cab driver, the taxi driver, any unknown agent or person, our team mate) in name of anything, then immediately call us. We don’t take responsibility of the money once it is paid to the person without you letting us know about it.
- Our services include boat rides at some places. Although we take care of every aspect regarding the safety of the passenger, but we do not take any responsibility incase of an accident, loss of life or any situation that is beyond our control. We provide life jackets on the boat and customers are required to wear them at all times during the ride. Customers are required to take responsibility of their own safety.
- Our services include use of Poojan materials which require to be lighten up by fire like Incense sticks, lamps (Deep or Diya) or Dhoop. Although care is taken during the whole service and they are placed safely, but we don’t take any responsibility in the event of any mishap or accident. Customers are requested to take care during the service and are required to take responsibility of their safety.
- Our services may include Cab rides, Taxi rides or rikshaw rides. The drivers always keep their seatbelts on and the passengers are also expected to wear the seatbelts on them during the ride. Although our Cab drivers are professionals and take great care while driving, but in the case of any mishap, accident, loss of life or any kind of material or item loss, we won’t be held responsible in any case. The taxi rides, auto rickshaws & rickshaws are not our official service providers and are only provided on customers demand from nearby areas or road. We do not take any responsibility of any kind of loss, mishap, accident or loss of life. It is the customer’s responsibility to take care during the ride and take care of their safety.
- Our team regularly writes and posts articles, blog posts and other educational material based around the services the platform provides. Although each published content is carefully checked and edited, but there may remain some discrepancy. In that case, please let us know if you find any and we will correct it as soon as possible.
- All of the terms and conditions are based on Indian laws.
Every now and then, anybody is authorised to give us updates on information, marketing materials, or services via emails, phone calls, or social media accounts. A user can register on our website and also contact us through phone, email, or SMS while using it. On our website or through third parties, we will provide our finest services, deals, and product expertise. You may quickly register with us and submit your question. Our team will respond as quickly as possible to assist you.
You agree to indemnify Prayag Pandits for all claims, demands, losses, costs, liabilities, or expenses incurred by us or any of our employees, agents, or managers as a result of:
- The way you use the website.
- Any of your unlawful acts.
- Any violation of the terms by you
By using this platform, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with the terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, then you must not use this website.