Asthi Visarjan at Garh Ganga, Garh Mukteshwar:-
Asthi Visarjan over Garh-Ganga includes:-
- Poojan Material
- Priest Charges
- Brahamin Daan
- Boat-ride over Ganga ji for Visarjan
Brahaman Bhoj can also be arranged on special demand. For more details about the poojan and bhoj, feel free to contact us!
One of our purohits will get back in touch with you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I perform asthi visarjan in Garh Ganga?
To perform asthi visarjan in garh ganga or garh mukteshwar, after booking, you have to reach there as per your convenience. Garh ganga or garh mukteshwar is 65-70 kms from delhi. Reaching there is easy both via road and train. On reaching brij ghat, our pandit ji will recieve you and as per your booking, the poojan will be conducted.
2. What do i need to bring to perform asthi visarjan at Garh ganga/ Garh mukteshwar?
You are required to bring the asthi kalash of the deceased safely. As dakshina for the pandit ji, you may bring clothes, anna (food grains) or anything that you like. Giving or not giving dakshina is completely upto you.
3. Where is the asthi visarjan performed?
The asthi visarjan poojan is performed near the banks of River Ganga at brijghat.
4. How long does it take to perform the whole asthi visarjan ceremony?
Performing all the procedures and duties during the asthi visarjan ceremony takes around 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete.
5. What do I have to do during the asthi visarjan poojan?
During the poojan, you are required to carefully listen to all the auspicious chants by the pandit ji and repeat when requested. Pandit ji will ask you to perform important procedures at some steps.
6. What should wear during the online asthi visarjan poojan?
During the poojan, you should wear clean white clothes or dhoti or as mentioned by our pandit ji.
7. Do i need to bring the items required in the poojan?
No, pandit ji will bring and arrange each and every item required in the poojan. You are only required to bring the asthi kalash.
8. When asthi visarjan should be done?
As per Sanatan dharma, it is recommended to perform the asthi visarjan within 10 days of death. However, if it is not possible to perform the poojan within this time period, it can be performed anytime also.