Here are the few simple steps one have to follow to conduct Online Asthi Visarjan.
- Step 1:- Contact Prayag Pandits over mail/call.
- Step 2:- Prayag Pandits officials, provide you the courier address.
- Step 3:- Pack the courier tight, so that the Asthi Pot/Kalash don’t get broken by logistic or courier company.
- Step 4:- After the courier gets received by us, you gets a confirmation mail.
- Step 5:- The very next day poojan will be conduted & photos and videos will be sent to the client electronically.
For more information, please contact Prayag Pandits.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is it good to do online asthi visarjan?
Yes, online asthi visarjan is as auspicious as performing the asthi visarjan physically. Asthi visarjan is considerd as last goodbye to your loved ones and as per sacred hindu literature, it must be performed with care, dedication and heart. At Prayag Pandits, we make sure you witness and engage with the complete asthi visarjan ceremony while our team performs each and every step with great care.
2. How online asthi visarjan is performed at Garh ganga/ Garh mukteshwar?
After receiving the Asthi kalash via courier, our team organizes the poojan at brijghat at the mentioned time. Pandit ji then connects to you via online video call and the poojan begins.
3. How to send the asthi kalash to Prayag Pandits?
To send asthi kalash to our team, you can call us at +917754097777, +919115234555. As per your city, we will guide you in choosing our authorized courier partner.
4. How long does it take to perform the whole online asthi visarjan ceremony?
For performing all the procedures and duties during the online asthi visarjan ceremony, it takes around 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete the poojan.
5. What do I have to do during the online asthi visarjan poojan?
During the poojan, you are required to carefully listen to all the auspicious chants by the pandit ji and repeat when requested. Pandit ji will ask you important information at some steps.
6. What should wear during the online asthi visarjan poojan?
During the poojan, you should wear clean white clothes or as mentioned by our pandit ji.